Monday, October 11, 2010

Intro

I decided to make this blog all about my experience in Boston. 

It has been actually 73 days since I have moved to US which has been a life-changing decision for me. Apart from my missing everything about my life back home and some issues about adaption to my new life, new friends, new room and new responsibilities, so far so good about my new life. 

Each single day I am witnessing another surprising yet joyful moment of life in Boston. And what I like about it is that it looks like it’s never gonna stop surprising me.

In this blog, I will share what I will be living in Boston. Everything that can be shared; from the food I eat to a beautiful building I see, I will be using this as a platform to share with everyone that will be interested in my new life.

Since, all of my friends and family are asking lots of questions about how this new adventure of mine is going; this will be a good opportunity to address all of them from a single channel.

So, here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment