Sunday, October 17, 2010

New England Lobster

Last night was another night in which Boston made me experience another first in my life. My first lobster!
Ever since I arrived in Boston, I had been craving for a lobster dinner which is supposed to be an important part of the Boston to-do list.

Finally, last night we organized a dinner in Long Wharf, in a seafood restaurant called The Boston Sail Loft. The place had a casual atmosphere with a bar and many young people enjoying Boston's waterfront.

A little bit worried about how to crack the lobsters, we checked out the menu and got surprised with varieties they had to offer. My choice was called The Diablo, which was taglietelle with mussels, scalops, calamari, shrimps and lobster on spicy tomato sauce!



It was actually one of the best food experience in my life in terms of taste and also the challenging lobster cracking process. But once I figured out the trick of cracking my lobster, it was even much more fun to discover what was inside the shell.
The spicy, hot taste, although being strong enough to numb my lips, was really delicious!

So thanks to Boston for making such a fun and tasty experience possible . I will definitely be back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment